My name is Fabrizio and I am a freelancer Italian landscape and portrait photographer living in The Netherlands. Since the very beginning, I do not feel bound to a very specific type of photography because every subject is unique and gives me different challenges and opportunities. This is why my portfolio includes people photography such as portraits, wedding, family events and children but also interior, nature and landscape. To me photography is a wonderful way to express myself, what I see and what people like to see. Every single shoot freezes time into the past, making every image a permanent and unique memory.
When I am asked to take photos, I like to connect with my future customers understanding their needs, visions and feelings about the project. My goal as photographer is to make photos that people are proud to show-case with their family, friends, websites and social media. Every image is as unique as every single customer is.
I believe that creating photos for people is one of the most amazing and beautiful job in the world!
Recent awards & Recognitions
- 10% most popular photographer with over 1.8K likes on viewbug.com
- Multiple awards including staff selections, people's choice and finalist in Image Of The Month Photo Contest Vol 16
- Selected as viewbug curator
- Top 10 Best of 2016
- Top 10 Celebrating Women
- Top 10 Monochrome faces
- Multiple times selected in feature articles
- Selected and featured at the International Thessaloniki contemporary art fair, 1- 4th December, 2016, Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Selected and featured at the MIA PHOTO FAIR 2017, 10 - 13th March 2017, Milan (Italy)
- Selected and featured at the Galeria6mas1, Madrid, Spain
- Honorable Mention Nature: Landscapes Category - International Photographer of the Year Photography Awards 2016
- Finalist at the Siena International Photo Award 2017
Fabrizio, fotografie, foto, fabriziophotos, portret, familie, huwelijk, mensen, breda, noord-brabant, nederland