Professional newborn and baby photographer in Breda
The best time to take posed/studio photos of newborn is within the first 2-3 weeks. At this age, the baby sleeps most of the time. During the photo session blankets, wraps, hats, soft backgrounds and headbands are used to make your baby looking beautiful. A session can last up to 4 hours including feeding, breaks, changing clothes and posing.
After the 3rd week, babies start to become more aware of their surroundings. Generally, they wake up faster when trying to put them into poses. Therefore at this age the approach is a bit more casual than newborn photography. There may be some posing but the intention is to capture more natural images of the baby. These sessions can be done up to 8-10 weeks old and usually last 2-3 hours.
The photo session can comfortably take place at your home, at a location of your choice including outdoor or in the studio in Breda. Please contact us for more details.
The standard package for newborn photography costs € 230 and includes:
- 2-4 hours photoshoot
- At your home or at an outdoor location
- Personal gallery on our website to see and select your photos
- 15-20 high resolution photos
- Photo studio sessions: + € 50
- Travel expenses from 40 km away from Breda (€ 0.25 per km)
- Additional images costs € 20, - per file (high resolution)