My name is Fabrizio, I am an Italian photographer living in The Netherlands. Besides photography, I hold a Ph.D in chemistry and I love dancing.
In 2014, I discovered a strong passion for photography. At my very first start, I took photos mostly of my family, closest friends and landscapes, creating and exploring various photography techniques. I started spending over fifteen-twenty hours per week studying photography and post processing. Photography is one of those things that the more you learn, the more ignorant you feel. This is why I never stop learning, exploring and discovering.
Since the very beginning, I do not feel bound to a very specific type of photography because every subject is unique and gives me different challenges and opportunities. This is why my portfolio includes people photography such as portraits, wedding, family events and children but also interior, nature and landscape. To me photography is a wonderful way to express myself, what I see and what people like to see. Every single shoot freezes time into the past, making every image a permanent and unique memory.
When I am asked to take photos, I like to connect with my future customers understanding their needs, visions and feelings about the project. My goal as photographer is to make photos that people are proud to show-case with their family, friends, websites and social media. Every image is as unique as every single customer is.
My passion and advancement in photography would not be where it is today without my wonderful wife Beamiris, who is a very talented and experienced make-up artist, hair stylist and the perfect right hand for every project I undertake.
I believe that creating photos for people is one of the most amazing and beautiful job in the world!
Recent awards & Recognitions
- 10% most popular photographer with over 1.8K likes on viewbug.com
- Multiple awards including staff selections, people's choice and finalist in Image Of The Month Photo Contest Vol 16
- Selected as viewbug curator
- Top 10 Best of 2016
- Top 10 Celebrating Women
- Top 10 Monochrome faces
- Multiple times selected in feature articles
- Selected and featured at the International Thessaloniki contemporary art fair, 1- 4th December, 2016, Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Selected and featured at the MIA PHOTO FAIR 2017, 10 - 13th March 2017, Milan (Italy)
- Selected and featured at the Galeria6mas1, Madrid, Spain
- Honorable Mention Nature: Landscapes Category - International Photographer of the Year Photography Awards 2016
- Finalist at the Siena International Photo Award 2017